The Town of Chili is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Secretary to Planning and Zoning.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Be detailed oriented.
- Excellent planning/organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Zoning Codes.
- Knowledge of SEQRA.
- Experience with building plans & drawings.
- Prior experience in building trades a plus.
This is a full time position. Salary Range $36,916 – $45,001 depending on experience.
Applicants must submit an employment application (available on the Town of Chili web site (www.townofchili.org) and a Resume to the Town Supervisors Office, 3333 Chili Ave. Rochester, NY 14624. Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications with resumes must be postmark by Friday, June 28, 2019.
Applicants must currently reside in Monroe County.