Union Station Park
25 Rock Island Road
North Chili, NY 14514
Union Station Park is home to many features for community members to utilize. The park offers Union Station Lodge, which is available to rent for family and community events, a brand new Sprayground, a playground, access to Black Creek, 2 athletic fields, a basketball court and a paved path perfect for walking and biking. Access to the park is off Union Street in North Chili at the end of Rock Island Road.
UNION STATION LODGE
Cost- $150/Chili resident, $200/non-resident
Includes- 8-foot rectangular tables and chairs, full-size refrigerator/freezer, full-size oven/stove, full sink, outdoor charcoal grill
Rentals- daily, 9:00 am-9:00 pm
There is a no refund policy for the Union Station Lodge, no alcohol is allowed in Town of Chili parks.
Renters: Payment in full is due at the time of lodge rental. Prior to your rental, you will need to come to the Recreation Office to pick up the lodge key and leave your refundable $100 deposit (cash, check or charge). Pending the lodge has no damage and the key is returned to the Department by the indicated date, your $100 will be refunded.
On June 11, 2016, the Town of Chili opened its Sprayground at Union Station Park! Supervisor David Dunning, Town Board members and Senator Michael Ranzenhofer cut the ribbon to signify the grand opening of the Sprayground. Special thanks to Senator Ranzenhofer for the grant that helped make the Sprayground a possibility. We hope you enjoy this great new addition to our community!
Dates: Daily, Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
Hours: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Fee: no charge for Chili residents or non-residents
Sprayground reservations are not accepted. Treat this feature as any other playground in Chili. See information below about Groups using the Sprayground.
Please report any park problems by calling:
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm: (585) 889-4680
Sat-Sun, 9am-6pm: (585) 469-7478
Daily, after 6pm: (585) 532-4567
-Groups of 10 or more persons are required to submit a Sprayground Group Use form to Chili Recreation
-Groups are not allowed on weekends or holidays
-Groups are defined as a collection of non-related individuals (i.e. school group)
-Groups of 15 or more are not allowed
-Other rules may apply to Groups, please see Sprayground Group Use form for further information
1. In the event of an emergency, call 911
2. There is no lifeguard on duty, use at your own risk
3. Vacate the premises when there are any signs of thunder, lightning, or severe weather
4. Be considerate of others. Participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner
5. No sneakers or street shoes allowed. Water shoes are recommended
6. Please wear a swim diaper if needed. Do not change diapers on or near the Sprayground
7. Children ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times
8. The Sprayground is for recreational use only
1. Running and/or horseplay
2. Glass bottles, glass containers, food and drink on the pad surface
3. Tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, firearms and other weapons
4. Climbing, hanging, swinging, and pulling on spray equipment
5. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, bikes and other riding toys
6. Athletic equipment, chairs, water toys, balloons, or other foreign objects
7. Inappropriate behavior, language or apparel
8. Pets, with the exception of service animals
9. Vandalism or defacing of property