Fellows-Miller-Widener House [Map]
This Italianate Villa house was constructed in 1850 by Edmund Fellows. In 1890 ownership passed to William Miller, later to Alfred Miller and again, in 1972, to Charles Miller. In 1980 it was purchased by Peter and Barb Widener.
The Italianate style home was especially popular from 1840 to 1885. This particular example has fifteen rooms with a ten window cupola atop its roof.
The interior rooms on the first floor have ceilings of over eleven feet and are complemented with shoulder moulding around the windows and full pocket doors between the living room and front parlor.
The forty acre farm is now an active horse farm with six barns and an outdoor arena.