The number you should call to report a pothole depends on who maintains the roadway. If you are unsure who maintains the roadway in question, please view our roadway map to determine jurisdiction. Below is contact information you may use to report a pothole once you determine who maintains the roadway. The Town is not responsible for fixing potholes on private roadways, parking lots or driveway aprons.

Contact Information

Roadway TypeMaintaining EntityContact Phone Number
State RoadNew York Department of Transportation(800) POT-HOLE or (800) 768-4653
County RoadMonroe County Department of Transportation(585) 753-7720
Town RoadTown of Chili Highway Department(585) 889-2630